Up for anything. Whether you want steam, convection, or both, at 60cm wide and requiring only a 120-volt connection and no plumbing, these ovens can be installed throughout the home. Let your imagination run wild.
- Emotive Controls - Think less. Experience more. Inviting controls wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance and a full-color, guided cooking experience.
- STEAM OVEN - Up for anything. Whether you want steam, convection, or both, at 60cm wide and requiring only a 120-volt connection and no plumbing, these ovens can be installed throughout the home. Let your imagination run wild.
- 1.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Explore your options. There's room for whatever you're craving.
- Roasting Rack - Hot air steadily wraps around delicacies roasting on a sturdy wire rack.
- Steam Tray - Flavor unleashed. A perforated pan envelopes dishes with steam to naturally bring out the flavor of consistently-cooked fish, vegetables and more.
- Baking/Drip Tray - On top of the rack or below. When it comes to baking or easy cleanup, this pan can get on the level you need it.
- 3.5-Inch Full-Color LCD Display - The full-color LCD touchscreen is compact and packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and JennAir® Assisted Cooking.
- Stainless Steel Interior - Wrapped in luminous steel, intrinsic beauty is reflected in every corner.
- Stealth Flush Design - Create an unbroken silhouette. Discreet 1/8" reveals envelop every side, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- JennAir® Assisted Cooking - Take your pick. With 72 different pre-set oven modes and 7 speciality settings, you can create a wide variety of dishes minus the guesswork - using steam, convection, or both.
- Language Setting - Cook in your native tongue. Select English, French, Spanish or Mandarin as your oven's display language.
- Favorites - Save your favorite cycles to use quickly at your will.
- True Convection - The power of convection, turned up. An extra element brings even baking to the most irresistible bites. Release some steam to thrill your appetite even more with every roast, broil or bake.
- Steam Generator - Whether you want to heat things up quickly or let off just the right amount of steam, this generator allows you to switch things up.
- Water Reservoir - Easy-to-fill. Easy-to-remove. Smoothly keep your oven's steam generator brimming with water.
- Temperature Probe - No watching and waiting. With precise temperature readings, only experience the feeling of anticipation that comes with an evenly cooked fine dining experience finished to your predilection.
- Steam Plus Convection Mode - Come together. Use both steam and convection all at once for food that's tender inside and roasted or crisped outside.
- Convection Bake Mode - Cookies, scones, muffins, souffle s, meringues and more. Whatever you crave, get even, golden-brown results that gratify every time.
- Steam Mode - Customize down to the exact percentage of steam, retaining nutrients and harnessing recipes to your will. Insert dishes one, two, three at a time - flavors don't mingle here.
- Steam Defrost Mode - Mouth-watering meals commence. Defrost frozen food gently and evenly.
- Steam Reheat Mode - Taste revived. Coax moist and delicious flavors out of your chilled or room-temperature foods without drying them out.
- Proofing Mode - Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, more rapid rise than at room temperature.
- Yogurt Mode - Try your hand at making rich, velvety homemade yogurt.
- Recently-Used Option - Put your preferences on full display. Find your 10 last used oven settings, right on the LCD touchscreen.
- Steam Cleaning Mode - Come clean. Revive your oven's interior with a mode that makes spills easy to wipe away.
- Drain Mode - Lose the excess. Free the boiler of residual water for optimal cooking performance.
- Descale Mode - Don't let things build up. Descale Mode helps reduce limescale deposits in the boiler and water lines.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles (in)
|Depth Closed Including Handles (in)
|Depth Excluding Doors (in)
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree (in)
|Maximum Height (in)
|Minimum Height (in)
||ADA Height and Operation Compliant
|Installable Under Cooktop
|Oven Cooking System
||Oven Light Touch Pad
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
|Oven Interior Width (in)
|Oven Interior Depth (in)
|Oven Interior Height (in)
|Hidden Bake Element
|Flush Installation Approved
|Power Cord Included
|Oven Cleaning Type
|Convection Element Type
|Number of Rack Guides
||Metal & Glass
Direct Appliance Delivery:
Your purchase will be delivered to you in a box, or if un-boxed, free of nicks, scratches, or other damage (unless the item was sold at our Outlet or "As-Is".) You will be asked to sign that you received it in good condition.
On a Drop Off delivery, units will be placed into your garage. On a paid delivery, our team will place the merchandise where you request. We ask that you have the room ready when the truck arrives, and you will be asked to sign that the items were received in good condition. Unfortunately, insurance restrictions will not allow delivery personnel to handle or move customer’s property other than what is being removed and replaced or delivered.
Our deliveries are scheduled by located and routed in the most efficient pattern. You will be called by the Delivery Department one day prior and given a date and an estimated time (within a specified four hour period). It is very important that you be at home when our drivers arrive. If you are not home when our drivers arrive, an additional delivery charge, equal to the original delivery fee, will be charged.
Want to pick up yourself?
We do offer a pick up service - but please call the main store at 209-238-3000 with preferred date and time. Here are a few helpful hints to help you when picking up your purchase.
PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE:
Our employees carefully inspect boxes and items and prepare all merchandise (except AS-IS items) before it leaves Direct Appliance. Therefore, to minimize your wait, please call in advance at least 24 hours before merchandise pick-up.
PLEASE NOTE THE WAREHOUSE HOURS:
No merchandise will be picked up at any time other than these hours: Tuesday through Saturday. 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed 12-1 for lunch.
Please inspect your merchandise before removing it from our dock. Please bring adequate ropes, blankets and plastic (in case of rain). We are happy to assist you in the loading of your order, however we cannot tie down nor be responsible for merchandise once it has left our dock in good condition.
Direct Appliance One-Year Limited Warranty
Direct Appliance warrants to the original purchaser that any product purchased from us will be free from operational defects for one year from date of receipt by the customer.
In the event of a claim requiring warranty service, you must immediately notify Direct Appliance. Claims must be reported within one year of your receipt of the merchandise. You must have your original sales invoice to make a claim under this warranty. We may also assist you in locating the invoice through our system. Send claims to DA, Customer Service, 2412 McHenry Avenue, Modesto, CA 95350
When it is necessary to return an item for warranty service, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide transportation of that item to and from the Direct Appliance Service Center, should that be required.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.