Refrigerator + freezer + optional ice maker, all in one
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- Independent temperature control for each compartment
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements*
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity, stores up to (72) 12-oz cans
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Self-closing freezer can store 12 pints of ice cream
- Optional crescent ice maker produces up to 7 lbs of ice in 24 hours and ice bucket stores 13 lbs of ice
- Also includes 2 half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable steel-framed glass shelves and 1 full-width fixed position steel-framed glass shelf
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise refrigeration temperature management from 34°F to 42°F and a freezer temperature between -6°F to 6°F to keep contents evenly frozen throughout
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
* Select models are ENERGY STAR® rated. For more information, see the Ordering Details tab. Storage Capacity
Refrigerator: Up to 72 12-oz cans
Freezer: Up to 12 pints of ice cream Storage Configuration
(2) half-width cantilever, fully adjustable steel-framed glass shelves
(1) full-width fixed position steel-framed glass shelf
(1) MaxStore™ Utility Bin Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Overlay Panel (Panel Ready)
Direct Appliance Delivery:
Your purchase will be delivered to you in a box, or if un-boxed, free of nicks, scratches, or other damage (unless the item was sold at our Outlet or "As-Is".) You will be asked to sign that you received it in good condition.
On a Drop Off delivery, units will be placed into your garage. On a paid delivery, our team will place the merchandise where you request. We ask that you have the room ready when the truck arrives, and you will be asked to sign that the items were received in good condition. Unfortunately, insurance restrictions will not allow delivery personnel to handle or move customer’s property other than what is being removed and replaced or delivered.
Our deliveries are scheduled by located and routed in the most efficient pattern. You will be called by the Delivery Department one day prior and given a date and an estimated time (within a specified four hour period). It is very important that you be at home when our drivers arrive. If you are not home when our drivers arrive, an additional delivery charge, equal to the original delivery fee, will be charged.
Want to pick up yourself?
We do offer a pick up service - but please call the main store at 209-238-3000 with preferred date and time. Here are a few helpful hints to help you when picking up your purchase.
PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE:
Our employees carefully inspect boxes and items and prepare all merchandise (except AS-IS items) before it leaves Direct Appliance. Therefore, to minimize your wait, please call in advance at least 24 hours before merchandise pick-up.
PLEASE NOTE THE WAREHOUSE HOURS:
No merchandise will be picked up at any time other than these hours: Tuesday through Saturday. 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed 12-1 for lunch.
Please inspect your merchandise before removing it from our dock. Please bring adequate ropes, blankets and plastic (in case of rain). We are happy to assist you in the loading of your order, however we cannot tie down nor be responsible for merchandise once it has left our dock in good condition.
Direct Appliance One-Year Limited Warranty
Direct Appliance warrants to the original purchaser that any product purchased from us will be free from operational defects for one year from date of receipt by the customer.
In the event of a claim requiring warranty service, you must immediately notify Direct Appliance. Claims must be reported within one year of your receipt of the merchandise. You must have your original sales invoice to make a claim under this warranty. We may also assist you in locating the invoice through our system. Send claims to DA, Customer Service, 2424 McHenry Avenue, Modesto, CA 95350
When it is necessary to return an item for warranty service, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide transportation of that item to and from the Direct Appliance Service Center, should that be required.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.