- Two-burner 2400W electric cooktop with 115V operation
- Intuitive touch controls for smarter cooking
- Smooth ceramic glass surface made with jet black Schott glass offers a modern look that's easy to clean
- Timer function included for easier heating
SUMMIT's collection of smooth-top radiant cooktops offers an easy-to-clean design with modern style built for smaller kitchen spaces. The CR2B15T1B is a 12" wide 115V radiant cooktop designed to fit popular 10 3/4" W x 19 7/8" D counter cutouts. The surface is made from smooth Schott ceramic glass in a jet black finish for a durable, modern look. This unit does not ship with a power cord and must be hard-wired by a professional. Two 5 1/2" burners each feature 1200W operation to cover most cooking needs. The digital touch controls are located in the front for easier accessibility, preventing users from reaching over hot burners to make adjustments. Nine power levels provide true cooking versatility, with a digital display that makes it easy to read and manage the settings at the touch of a button. This unit also includes a timer function that lets you program a power level and cook time (up to 99 minutes). The burner turns off automatically when the cooking duration has finished. Safety features include a child lock function, automatic shutoff, and residual heat indicators for both elements. With its attractive design, ideal size, and intuitive touch controls, the CR2B15T1B brings a user-friendly cooking performance with reliable safety to small kitchen spaces.
- Schott glass surface: Easy cleanup and elegant style on a smooth ceramic glass surface in a jet black finish
- Two heating elements: Includes 2 1200W 5 1/5" burners to cover most cooking needs
- Digital touch controls: Easy operation with a digital control panel and digital display
- 9 power levels: Select and adjust your heating levels at the touch of a button
- Residual heat indicator lights: Each burner includes a residual heat indicator to warn users if the surface is still too hot to touch
- Designed for built-in installation: Fits counter cutout sizes that are 10.75" wide by 19.9" deep
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls meet ADA guidelines for easier accessibilty
- Timer: Allows you to program either burner to heat at a specified level for up to 99 minutes
- Child lock: Safety feature lets you lock the cooktop to prevent unsupervised heating
- Safety cut-off function: If the cooktop on/off switch is touched but no power level is selected within one minute, the cooktop automatically turns off
- Automatic shutoff: If a cooking zone is in use for over two hours with no changes to the control setting, the burner will automatically turn off to prevent unsupervised heating
- 115V operation: Requires hardwired installation to 115V power supply or professional installation of a NEMA 5-20 plug
Direct Appliance Delivery:
Your purchase will be delivered to you in a box, or if un-boxed, free of nicks, scratches, or other damage (unless the item was sold at our Outlet or "As-Is".) You will be asked to sign that you received it in good condition.
On a Drop Off delivery, units will be placed into your garage. On a paid delivery, our team will place the merchandise where you request. We ask that you have the room ready when the truck arrives, and you will be asked to sign that the items were received in good condition. Unfortunately, insurance restrictions will not allow delivery personnel to handle or move customer’s property other than what is being removed and replaced or delivered.
Our deliveries are scheduled by located and routed in the most efficient pattern. You will be called by the Delivery Department one day prior and given a date and an estimated time (within a specified four hour period). It is very important that you be at home when our drivers arrive. If you are not home when our drivers arrive, an additional delivery charge, equal to the original delivery fee, will be charged.
Want to pick up yourself?
We do offer a pick up service - but please call the main store at 209-238-3000 with preferred date and time. Here are a few helpful hints to help you when picking up your purchase.
PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE:
Our employees carefully inspect boxes and items and prepare all merchandise (except AS-IS items) before it leaves Direct Appliance. Therefore, to minimize your wait, please call in advance at least 24 hours before merchandise pick-up.
PLEASE NOTE THE WAREHOUSE HOURS:
No merchandise will be picked up at any time other than these hours: Tuesday through Saturday. 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed 12-1 for lunch.
Please inspect your merchandise before removing it from our dock. Please bring adequate ropes, blankets and plastic (in case of rain). We are happy to assist you in the loading of your order, however we cannot tie down nor be responsible for merchandise once it has left our dock in good condition.
Direct Appliance One-Year Limited Warranty
Direct Appliance warrants to the original purchaser that any product purchased from us will be free from operational defects for one year from date of receipt by the customer.
In the event of a claim requiring warranty service, you must immediately notify Direct Appliance. Claims must be reported within one year of your receipt of the merchandise. You must have your original sales invoice to make a claim under this warranty. We may also assist you in locating the invoice through our system. Send claims to DA, Customer Service, 2424 McHenry Avenue, Modesto, CA 95350
When it is necessary to return an item for warranty service, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide transportation of that item to and from the Direct Appliance Service Center, should that be required.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.